perennial Thoughts

Home

A blog of free-flowing commentary, poetry, and journal writing from the mind of an undergrad at UCSC.



Thursday, January 22, 2009

S.O.S.

I cringe at the thought of sitting down to take that dreaded final for AP English Language tomorrow. I've heard horror stories about it: people not finishing, 20 short answers, I heard a rumor that someone's brain exploded, but it might just be a rumor! I'm scared. And I don't know what to study. I feel like I know the material, but you never know with that class. I'm the worst studier--I never study! I usually do good on tests, but with this one...I'm not so sure I'll do okay.

As I procrastinate from studying (for I really am not sure how one "studies"), I dream of a more straight-forward class where you know what you're being tested on. In real life, I'm pretty sure you get to use a reference guide when writing important things for work or when you're writing a novel. Oh well...I have a low A in the class as of now, and I believe the worst that could happen is that I end up with a B in the class. But I haven't figured out all the mathy stuff to see what grade I need to get so and so grade, etc.

Wish me luck. Tell me to break my leg. Send me good thoughts.
HELP!

1 comment:

  1. For Melissa's readers, she called me right after the AP final, and sure enough, she breezed through. She DID know the material! Way to go Melissa!

    ReplyDelete